Phoenix UBelong Youth and Teens
Ages 7-17 years
This therapeutic three-day program runs simultaneous to adult programming of Phoenix World Burn Congress. The experience is designed to meet the needs of youth and teens by providing an atmosphere for healing, self-expression, skill-building and peer support.
Highlights for the Phoenix UBelong Program include:
- Two program tracks: a youth track for ages 7-12, and a teen track for ages 13-17
- Lots of small group time to build peer connections and practice social skills
- A focus on leadership, mentorship and service to others for our teen track participants
- Our two oldest teen groups receiving a mentor visit from the members of the young adult program
- Our 16/17 year olds being accompanied by the young adults to an open mic session
Registration for Phoenix UBelong will open in April 2018. To register your child for this program, please complete Phoenix World Burn Congress Registration and indicate your child will be participating in the 7-17 year old program. A parent or guardian must accompany your child and must also be registered to attend Phoenix World Burn Congress.
Note: Phoenix UBelong reaches capacity quickly. Plan to register your child early to secure a spot.