About the Campaign
As we looked toward the future, we asked our community for your priorities. Here’s what you told us:
- There is a need to consistently prepare survivors for the transition from hospital to home.
- You need better access and visibility to our services, but when you find us, the support can be life changing.
- You are eager to find ways to partner with us for a broader impact.
- The development of tools like the LIBRE Profile, a self-advocacy tool that evaluates your social recovery after a burn injury.
- Innovative programming like developing a new platform and content for Phoenix Online Learning, which will bring our resources right to your living room.
- Investing in telling our story with new communications tools and campaigns, building awareness of our community and resources.
In 2017, Phoenix Society initiated a comprehensive capacity-building campaign with the bold goal of securing $6 million in private support. This monumental effort will provide critical resources needed to assure the future of the organization and allow Phoenix Society to reach more people around the globe.
As co-chairs of the Never Alone campaign, we are grateful and humbled to offer our thanks to those who have answered the call to dig deep and make a special gift in support for annual operations. It is because of you that Phoenix Society can rise to become greater than the growing need.
The generous philanthropy of donors over our 40-year history has made Phoenix Society the special place it is today. You are part of this history, and we are grateful for your commitment to investing in the future.
Together, through the Never Alone Campaign, we are building a movement and creating a foundation for long-term sustainability. Together, we are partnering for broader impact. Together, we are stronger. Thank you for continuing to inspire us, and the entire burn community, with your generosity.
Tom Cycyota, Tony Gonzalez, Howard Tellepsen