Phoenix Supporting Members
Becoming a supporting member of the Phoenix Society is a special way you can support the burn community and stay connected with Burn Support Magazine and other resources. When you join today, you will be welcomed to a community of individuals and organizations dedicated to ensuring that no one recovers alone.
Membership is also an important way to add your voice to our collective work and demonstrate your commitment to the burn community. Members are champions for the needs of burn survivors and often also join us in advocating for burn injury prevention, awareness, and education.
Benefits of Membership
- One year subscription to Burn Support Magazine, printed 3 times a year full of inspirational stories, news, and resources
- Program updates, media and advocacy opportunities, notification of new available resources, event information, and Phoenix World Burn Congress news
- Bundles of resources for waiting rooms, discharge packets, and patient or client needs
- Invitation to the Phoenix Society’s annual membership meeting
- Access to trained advocates for fire prevention and protection events
- Recognition in Burn Support Magazine and in the Society’s annual report