Connection to fellow survivors helps us thrive as individuals and support each other as a burn community. By joining our online community, you can access the members-only section of our website. This is a safe space to exchange information, make connections, and find new resources for life as a burn survivor.
Whether you're a survivor, family member, healthcare professional, or firefighter, all who are affected by burn injury are welcome here.
What You'll Find on Phoenix Connect
- Peer Support Chat - Join us for a live, weekly chat about common issues and questions facing burn survivors and their loved ones
- Survivor Stories - Read the stories of fellow burn survivors and share your own story
- Blog Comments - Our blog is available publically, and commenting is available to members or our online community
- Giving History - If you have donated to the Phoenix Society in the past or would like to manage an automatic monthly donation, you can do so through Phoenix Connect
- Discussion Forum - Get information on your questions and share your knowledge in our question-and-answer style forum