2018 Phoenix Education Grant Scholarships
Applications for the 2018-2019 academic year are due on May 31, 2018.
Please Note: You must create a Submittable account to apply.
Applicants must meet the following criteria in order to be eligible for a PEG scholarship:
- Be a burn survivor
- Be a high school senior, earned a GED, or currently be enrolled in a college,university, or trade school
- Demonstrate academic achievement as shown by grades and scores on standardized tests or ability in a trade or craft
- Must have applied and been accepted to an accredited 2-year College, 4-year College (University), Trade/Vocational School, or Graduate School within the United States
- Model exemplary behavior as a recipient of a PEG Scholarship
- Strongly encouraged to contribute to the PEG Scholarship Fund in the future to assist other burn survivors with their education
- PEG Scholarship recipients are asked to send a handwritten thank you note to the Phoenix Society Board of Directors at the office address before funds will be distributed
- Prior PEG Awardees may apply. Note: In order to give as many people as possible a chance to win this award, grants will be made a maximum of 2 years (not necessarily consecutive) toward each specific degree type (ex. 2 years award towards undergraduate degree, 2 years toward graduate degree)