2018 Phoenix Education Grant Scholarships
Applications for the 2018-2019 academic year are due on May 31, 2018.
Applications are now closed for 2018. Check back next year!
Applicants must meet the following criteria in order to be eligible for a PEG scholarship:
- Be a burn survivor
- Be a high school senior, earned a GED, or currently be enrolled in a college,university, or trade school
- Demonstrate academic achievement as shown by grades and scores on standardized tests or ability in a trade or craft
- Must have applied and been accepted to an accredited 2-year College, 4-year College (University), Trade/Vocational School, or Graduate School within the United States
- Model exemplary behavior as a recipient of a PEG Scholarship
- Strongly encouraged to contribute to the PEG Scholarship Fund in the future to assist other burn survivors with their education
- PEG Scholarship recipients are asked to send a handwritten thank you note to the Phoenix Society Board of Directors at the office address before funds will be distributed
- Prior PEG Awardees may apply. Note: In order to give as many people as possible a chance to win this award, grants will be made a maximum of 2 years (not necessarily consecutive) toward each specific degree type (ex. 2 years award towards undergraduate degree, 2 years toward graduate degree)