New Website Launched!
Members please reset your password to participate in our online community
Our community now includes more than 48,000 burn survivors, their loved ones, medical professionals, and fire service members - plus supporters like you! There are always new stories to share and more people seeking information about life as a burn survivor. That's why we launched a new website, with more resources, stories, and ways to connect with peers.
Current Members Please Reset Your Password
Current members will need to reset their password to participate in our online community. It’s simple and only takes a few minutes. Here’s how:
- Go to: www.phoenix-society.org/account/login/.
- Select 'forgot password'.
- Enter a new password.
- Check your email for an activation link from Phoenix Society (be sure to check your junk folder if not received). Click the activation link.
Become a Member
If you're not already a member of our online community, click here to join. By joining our online community, you can access the members-only section of our website. This is a safe space to exchange information, make connections, and find new resources for life as a burn survivor.
New and Enhanced Features on the new Website
We hope you find the new site exciting, with helpful resources and a compassionate place to get connected to others in the burn community. With the launch of the new website comes a number of new and enhanced features including:
- NEW resources and information for burn survivors and their families, including The Journey Back e-book
- A NEW website-integrated Burn Community Blog
- A NEW Monthly Giving Option, as well as the opportunity to manage your online contributions and track your personal online giving history
- Phoenix Connect - our online community - the secure home of weekly Peer Support Chat, Survivor Stories, and Blog comments, as well as the NEW online Forum, where you will be able to ask questions and find information!
Phoenix Society would like to extend our gratitude to for their generous support of this project.