Exciting Changes Coming to Phoenix WBC
Our staff and dedicated committees are hard at work preparing another great Phoenix World Burn Congress experience for all attendees — first time or repeat, survivor or family, first respondor or healthcare.
New to Phoenix World Burn Congress 2018:
- The biggest change coming to Phoenix WBC in 2018 are our easy-to-navigate program tracks. These offerings will continue to provide many levels of information, self-care, and peer support that you’ve come to expect and love about PWBC. Tracks include:
- Education + Support
- Parents + Family
- Fire Service
- Program topics linked to other areas of programming such as breakout and wellness sessions—giving an opportunity to dive more deeply into a topic
- Wellness offerings throughout the day to maximize your experience and give techniques to use when you go home
- Additional CEU offerings for healthcare attendees to maximize their opportunities
- Program formats allowing greater access to peer support, including meetups, tours of beautiful Grand Rapids, and a fun, informal closing celebration.
- Pre-conference workshops will begin later in the day on Wednesday, September 12 to allow you time to arrive on Wednesday and still participate in a focused workshop.
- The conference will kick off on Thursday, September 13 with the Walk of Remembrance.
Travel and Transportation
Transportation will be provided on Wednesday, September 12 from Gerald R Ford International Airport (GRR) to the Amway Grand and on Sunday, September 16 from the Amway Grand to Gerald R Ford International Airport.
We can't wait to see you at #PhoenixWBC 2018! Look for registration to go live on our website in April 2018. Be sure to register early to get the best rates.