Become a Phoenix Advocate
How Can You Make a Difference?
As a Phoenix Advocate, you bring a voice to the needs and rights of burn survivors and families, effecting real and permanent change by:
- Becoming a trained Advocate
- Being ready to answer the Call-To-Action by calling, writing or emailing, or visiting elected representatives
- Becoming part of the Speakers Bureau and speak on behalf of Phoenix Society to increase awareness of burn survivor issues in the local community
- Telling your personal story with purpose - using key messages focused on prevention, burn awareness, and quality care issues
- Participating in research and community surveys that help identify the needs and priorities of this community
Phoenix Advocacy Training Opportunities
Learn how to speak with confidence and purpose! Our new Phoenix Advocacy Training is available to Phoenix Connect members. You can:
- Login or register and view our newest online course - Phoenix Advocacy Training - OR -
- Contact us to receive information about upcoming Advocacy Training at Phoenix World Burn Congress
Add Your Voice
Take a moment to add your voice to the Phoenix Society's Advocacy efforts. Please contact us to receive additional information on our advocacy efforts.