World Burn Congress 2013 Travel
Let's make your visit to the Phoenix Society's 2013 World Burn Congress better from the start! Using the form below, tell us when and how you are coming to the WBC 2013!
Complimentary Shuttle Service
Many members of the Fire Service, and others have volunteered and donated their time to assist the Phoenix Society and you.
The firefighters will provide shuttle service from the T.F. Green Airport (PVD), the Amtrak Station (PVD), and the Kennedy Plaza Bus Terminal (Intermodal), to the Omni Providence Hotel. After World Burn Congress has concluded, the firefighters will also shuttle you back. The uniformed firefighters will be easily recognizable by their uniform appearance and by signage.
To the Omni Providence Hotel
Tuesday, October 8, 2013
Shuttle service: 8 am – 9pm
Wednesday, October 9, 2013
Shuttle service: 7 am - 9 pm
From the Omni Providence Hotel
Sunday, October 13, 2013
Shuttle service: 4:30 am – 3pm
Other transportation options available to Providence are ...
- Peter Pan Bus– has service from/to Boston's LOGAN airport. Visit Web Site
- Greyhound Bus - Arrives at several locations in Providence. Consult the bus schedule for times
- Amtrak- Offers a 10% disccount off the best available rail fare to Providence, RI between October 6, 2013 - October 16, 2013. To book your reservation call Amtrak at 1(800)872-7245 or contact your local travel agent. Destinations: Station code: PVD. The Fare Code is X52P-973.
- Knights Airport Limousine - Is offering you several pricing options from Boston's Logan Airport to the hotel. You need to let them know you are traveling to the Phoenix Soceity's WBC 2013. You can do this by using this weblink: Knights Airport Limousine Service or you can schedule a ride by calling (800)822-5456 ext. 1.
- Flight Travel - Online Booking The Phoenix Society is excited to provide our WBC attendess with a new online booking tool! This online tool makes arranging your airline travel and car rental needs easier by:
- Searching all available options through just one system - no more searching multiple websites, airlines, or discount sites. This tool compares all available rates based upon your travel prefences.
- Retrieving airfare based upon lowest available fare, schedules, or preferred airlines including Southwest, Jet Blue, and Air Tran.
- Providing available discounted airline rates to our members.
Access this easy booking tool here and click "start fare session" in the "Member" section to get started.
Directions and information ...
Airport - At the present time we have arranged to have signage at the airport Baggage claim area.